To keep hair looking healthy, strong and beautiful, it needs proper care, and if there is a problem with hair loss, especially intensive care is needed. This article discusses vitamins in ampoules and home remedies, as well as vitamin complexes that can help stop hair loss, recommendations on their use and consumer reviews.
What vitamins should be taken, added to shampoo if hair loss occurs in women?
- Vitamin A (retinol) is a fat-soluble vitamin that stimulates cell growth and development, provides antioxidant protection, and is responsible for visual acuity, youthful skin, health and beauty of hair. One of the first signs of its deficiency in the body is early aging of the epidermis and dandruff. Synthetic vitamin A is available from pharmacies in the form of retinol acetate, which can be
- taken internally;
- apply to roots and split ends;
- vitamin A can be: taken orally; applied to roots and split ends; added to masks, conditioners and shampoos.
A 2ml ampoule of Vitamin A + Retinol concentrate from German brand Klapp costs 204 roubles.
- Vitamin E (tocopherol) as a powerful antioxidant fights free radicals and is responsible for improving overall health. Apart from its primary function of protecting the body from the harmful effects of external factors, vitamin E also protects the skin from drying out, improves circulation, and enhances the density of hair. A good way to care for your hair is to apply a mixture of plant oils and tocopherol solution once or twice a week, an hour before washing, to the entire length of your locks.
A pack of 5 Vitamin E ampoules (Erevit 300) of 1 ml can be purchased at the pharmacy for 1,150 roubles.
Attention! You will buy oil-based solutions of retinol acetate and tocopherol acetate cheaper for hair care. A 50 ml bottle will cost under 90 roubles.
- Liquid vitamin C is responsible for the production of collagen, the fibrillar protein that makes up the bulk of all connective tissue. Consumption of vitamin C orally and its liquid form, as a rinse, added to shampoo or even bleached hair, helps build a protective collagen layer on the surface of the hair, as well as:
- increases the volume of the hair;
- accelerates its growth;
- gives elasticity and shine.
The average price of ten 2 ml ampoules of 10% ascorbic acid solution will not exceed 50 roubles.
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine) plays an important role in metabolism and formation of polyunsaturated fatty acids. It provides hair follicles with necessary energy, and hairs become thick and have strength and shine. B1 cannot be stored and therefore needs to be continuously replenished. The thiamine is best used in combination with essential oils to create nourishing masks, which should be left on the hair for 15-20 minutes, wrapped in a towel.
Reference. All B vitamins are water-soluble substances and, acting as coenzymes, convert proteins and carbohydrates into energy.
ten 1 ml ampoules of 5% thiamine chloride solution for injection can be bought at a pharmacy for 30 roubles.
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) participates in the metabolism of fats, proteins and carbohydrates and is necessary for the growth and regeneration of tissues. The health of skin, nails and hair depends on it. It is a good idea to add B2 to a firming mask or a ready-to-use shampoo.
Important: Riboflavin should be added to homemade cosmetics immediately before use, as it loses its useful properties when exposed to sunlight.
A pack of Riboflavin Mononucleotide (10 ampoules of 1 ml) can be purchased for no more than 150 rubles.
- Vitamin B3 (PP, niacin) is an essential component of enzymes which ensure cellular respiration. Dry and pale skin is the first sign of its deficiency. Niacin is added to wet hair while massaging it in. The vitamin should be absorbed into the epidermis and travel through the capillaries to each of the bulbs, activating dormant ones and removing toxins from the active ones
The average price for 10 one-ml ampoules of nicotinic acid is 67 roubles.
- Vitamin B5, or pantothenic acid, is responsible for cellular renewal, and its deficiency has a direct impact on impaired hair structure, hair breakage and hair loss. B5 is well-absorbed by the skin, so it is best used in home masks.
The average price of 10 ampoules of calcium pantothenate solution for injection is 300 roubles.
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) ensures normal functioning of most enzymatic systems and is responsible for the synthesis of nucleic acids that support immunity and prevent ageing. B6 is involved in the production of keratin, the building material for the hair shaft, and its deficiency increases dryness of the scalp, dermatitis and dandruff. Pyridoxine is used in repairing masks for damaged or oily hair.
The cost of 10 ampoules of 1 ml of pyridoxine solution is no more than 40 roubles.
- Vitamin B12. Deficiency of cobalamin, a substance important for blood cell formation and DNA synthesis, becomes most pronounced as the body ages. B12 is responsible for:
- regeneration of the scalp;
- follicle health;
- growth of strands.
Cobalamin can be used all the time when washing your head by adding a few drops to a balm or shampoo.
The average price of cyanocobalamin (10 ampoules of 1 ml) is 25 roubles.
- Vitamin D is a fat-soluble substance called the “sunshine vitamin”, which is responsible for mineral balance in the body. As an ingredient, it is present in most recipes for homemade masks to nourish the scalp and give curls strength and elasticity.
you can buy 6 x 1-ml ampoules of Dibase for €1500, and 10 ml of D3 oil in a bottle for €143.
Top vitamin complexes for hair
- Honey Teddy Hair is a hair supplement that is high in biotin and several other ingredients that have a positive effect on the hair shaft:
- b vitamins (6, 8, 12), D3, A, E, C;
- pantothenic and folic acids;
The product has a cumulative effect, and after 12 weeks of taking the tasty gummy bears that the product is designed to look like, the hair will be fine:
- less fall out;
- more vigorous growth;
- grow back more vigorously.
The cost of a one-month course is approximately R1500.
Reference. Those with diabetes should refrain from consuming Honey Teddy Hair due to the sugar in the gummies.
- Perfektil has a strengthening effect on hair follicles, effectively helps alopecia, helps to increase hair density. The complex includes:
- b vitamins (1-6, 9,12);
- echinacea and burdock extracts;
These substances stimulate blood circulation and tissue regeneration, promote the production of essential amino acids and the elimination of toxins and produce an antioxidant effect.
Important: To eliminate the problem of hair loss, it is usually enough to take a complex preparation for a month. It is available at an affordable price (around £600 per pack).
- Bunny Gummy is a dietary supplement containing:
- biotin and all B vitamins as well as PP, D3, E and C;
- horsetail extract;
The complex action of vitamins and minerals:
- stops hair loss;
- promotes hair growth;
- strengthens and revitalizes;
- leaves hair silky and supple;
- protects against the adverse effects of the environment.
The product is in the form of bunny lozenges, which are taken in 2 pieces a day for a month. The price for a pack (60 pieces) is about 1500 p.
Important: Pregnant and breastfeeding women are not allowed to take this medicine.
- Merz is a complex from German manufacturers with a high content of B vitamins:
- yeast extract;
- retinol acetate;
- vitamins E, D and C;
- iron fumarate;
- amino acids, antioxidants.
The use of the product helps:
- stimulates hair growth;
- normalization of the fatty balance of the scalp;
- stimulate blood circulation;
- improve the structure of the hair shaft;
- strengthens the roots.
Take one twice a day and 120 tablets at an average cost of 1,400 rbl.
- Solgar is a natural, highly effective product, specially designed to normalize the collagen content, which positively affects the condition of hair, increases its elasticity, makes it shiny and silky, removes dryness, stops hair loss. The complex contains no artificial additives:
- silicon dioxide;
- ascorbic acid;
It is not cheap (about 1400 p. for 60 tablets), but its effectiveness corresponds to the price.
Attention! If you have skin problems, taking Solgar may cause a rash.
- Priorin (Priorin Extra) is a product from German manufacturers, based on natural ingredients:
- wheat germ oil;
- millet extract.
Contains pantothenic acid and L-cysteine.
Priorin Extra is highly effective and designed to overcome problems related to hormonal disorders:
- reduces hair loss;
- promotes their regeneration;
- stimulates hair growth;
- strengthens and nourishes hair follicles.
The approximate price of the complex is 3,600 p. per pack (60 capsules) and the course of treatment is 3 to 6 months.
Important: Priorin extra is contraindicated for pregnant women.
Homemade vitamin ampoule masks
- A mask for shiny and strong hair is prepared according to the following recipe:
- 1 egg yolk is placed in a small container;
- add 1 tbsp of liquid natural honey;
- pour 2 tsp of cognac;
- mix with the contents of 1 ampoule of vitamin B12;
- mix well;
- using a special brush apply to the strands and scalp, starting from the roots;
- cover the hair with a warm towel and leave for 1 hour.
- Strengthening mask for hair growth:
- pour the contents of 1 ampoule of vitamin B1 into a small cup or glass;
- add 1 tsp. of propolis tincture;
- mix with 1 ampoule of aloe extract;
- the mixture is lightly rubbed into the scalp;
- wrap hair in a warm towel for half an hour;
- the procedure is repeated every week for 2 months.
- Mask with pharmaceutical vitamins in ampoules for hair, which has a regenerating and strengthening effect, can be prepared on the basis of olive oil, taking it in an amount of 30 ml and adding:
- 10ml of aloe juice;
- 1 tbsp propolis tincture;
- 1 ampoule each of retinol, tocopherol and nicotinic acid.
The thoroughly mixed mixture is applied to the scalp and curls, starting from the roots, wrapped up and left to soak for 30 minutes.
Have you done a vitamin mask before?
- A mask with pharmaceutical vitamins for long hair, designed to preserve the strands from damage and stimulate their growth, is prepared as follows:
- 3-4 tbsp. olive or other vegetable oil is placed in an enamel bowl;
- add 7-10 drops each of ampoule vitamins E and A;
- mix thoroughly;
- heat in a water bath until warm;
- apply to the entire length of the scalp and hair shaft;
- wrap head and hold mask for 2-3 hours.
Attention! If your skin is very oily, apply the product only to the hair.
- Vitamin mask for hair, which will help to prevent and reduce hair loss:
Stir the mixture and lightly massage it into the scalp, then dab onto the tresses.
Cover with a warm towel and leave the mask on for 30 minutes.
- A mask for severe hair loss will be an additional help in the fight against the disease, for which it is imperative to consult a doctor to identify the causes:
- pour 1 tbsp of natural liquid honey into a ceramic or plastic cup;
- add 1 tbsp. of any nourishing hair mask;
- mix with 1 tbsp. of burdock oil;
- add 1 ampoule of B6 and B12;
- apply to dry, clean hair once a week.
Important: If the hair is long, the amount of each ingredient can be increased, but the proportions must be exactly the same.
Best vitamins in ampoules for hair
- Concept hair fluid-reconstructor (Concept) with vitamin B5 and keratin complex
- saturates depleted, dehydrated and damaged hair;
- has a good penetrating power;
- promotes regeneration of only the problem areas, without affecting the artificial pigment.
The average price of 6 ampoules of 10 ml is 640 roubles.
- Nouvelle Estel chromo-energetic complex from the brand Estel Professional, containing vitamins, chitosan and chestnut extract, is suitable for all hair types and:
- gives curls silky, soft and shiny;
- helps to smooth their structure;
- protect your hair when it is bleached or coloured.
10 ampoules of 5 ml can be purchased for 500 roubles.
- Loreal Aminexil is usedto stimulate hair growth, strengthen (thicken) and nourish it. The active ingredient of this product is a complex that includes B vitamins and vitamin F.
The price in ampoules (10×6 ml) is from 1900 roubles.
- Selective Professional Mineralizer Olio is a restructuring hair lotion. It has a regenerating effect on damaged parts of long hair, and creates a protective molecular film on its surface.
Ampoules (10×12 ml) can be purchased for 1513 roubles.
- Product structur fort – ampoules for repairing split and lifeless hair Dikson Structur Fort, with keratin as main active ingredient, is perfect for both scalp and hair. The product is applied to clean curls and massaged until foamy, leave for 5 to 20 minutes and rinse off with warm water.
The average price of 10 ampoules of 12 ml is 950 roubles.
- Lab Remedy (Label.M Lab Remedy) is a serum capable of protecting and restoring coloured hair:
- tri-keravitaplex complex of three plant proteins (potato, pea and rice);
- vitamin E.
Used once a month.
Price (24x10ml) – 9800 roubles.
- Dikson polipant complex is a biological preparation with placental extracts and proteins, designed to treat hair loss.
Ampoules (12×10 ml) are available from 2117 to 2650 roubles.
- Kaaral. Kaaral K05, thanks to the active ingredients, penetrating inside the hair follicles, slows down and then stops the process of hair loss. After regular use, new healthy hair growth is restored.
The average price for 12 ampoules of 10 ml is 2400 roubles.
- Vichy (Vichy Aminexil Pro) nourishes the hair from the roots to the tips. Vitamins PP and B6 have a beneficial effect on:
- strengthening of the hair shaft and hair follicles.
Price of ampoules (12×6 ml) – 3630 roubles.
- Instant rebuilder via. The formula is used for the repair and treatment of hair after colouring. The revitalising ampoules increase the effect of the revitalising effect by sealing the cuticles after they are saturated with micro-nutrients and vitamins.
10 ampoules of 15 ml cost 2100 roubles.
- Teotema. Teotema Hairloss Intense Serum supports cellular mitosis, combats free radicals, heals the scalp and stimulates hair follicle growth.
12 ampoules of 8 ml cost 1824 roubles.
- Fluid hair formula silc. In this formula, which restores the structure of the curls and eliminates split ends, the active ingredients are:
- vitamin complex.
The average price for 12 ampoules is 3450 roubles.
- Ellips pro keratin complex smooth silky. This product is designed to restore the structure of hair and protect it from external factors along its entire length by penetrating it:
- aloe vera oil;
- vitamins A, C and E;
- vitamin B.
The average price is 400 roubles.
- Siam herb extra virgin hair vitamin. A vitamin made in Thailand to restore the curls after the frequent use of thermo-moisturizing, perming or colouring.
The cost of a pack is 175 roubles.
- Dermofuture. The serum is used to revitalise the scalp and contains:
- 30% vitamin C;
- extract of bitter orange;
- hyaluronic acid;
The cost of the medicine is 680 roubles.
- Smooth shiny. Smooth & Shiny natural hair vitamins contain Moroccan argan seed oil, which strengthens hair follicles.
The cost of the medicine is 1,890 roubles.
How to use B vitamins for hair in ampoules?
Ampoule B vitamins can be used internally and externally, as well as in masks and shampoos, to improve the condition of the scalp:
- preventing and stopping baldness;
- activation of the growth of curls;
- nourishing hair follicles;
- strengthening of the roots;
- restoring elasticity to the hair shaft.
- Administered orally, 1-2.5 mg per day.
- Rubbed in its pure form into the skin and leave for half an hour (2-3 treatments are sufficient).
- Use in masks, for example, mix 1 ampoule with:
- 1 tsp. ginger;
- 1 tsp. aloe juice;
- 2 tbsp. castor oil.
Apply the compound with insulation for 30-60 min.
- Rub into the skin in its pure form once a day, without rinsing it off, immediately after washing the head.
- Prepare a mask with the addition of 2-3 ampoules as much aloe extract and 1 tsp. propolis tincture, incubated on the skin for 40-60 minutes.
- Taken internally at a rate of 2.4 mg.
- Rubbed in its pure form.
- Add to masks at the rate of 1 ampoule:
- 1 ampoule each of B6, B3, aloe extract;
- 3-5 drops each of the oil solution of vitamins A and E;
- 2 tbsp. of any balsam.
- Internal application – 2 to 6mg.
- Strengthening mask with 1 ampoule of B6:
- half a tbsp each of water and honey;
- 1 egg yolk;
- 1 tbsp white clay;
- 5 drops of peppermint or orange essential oil.
Apply the mixture to the skin and leave it covered for 20-30 minutes.
Help. 1 ampoule of B1, B12 or B6 is used as an additive to shampoos, preparing a single portion due to the rapid loss of properties of the ampoule vitamins after opening.
How to combine liquid vitamins?
When using different ampoule vitamin preparations in masks and shampoos it is important to consider their compatibility with each other, so that in the finished product components are not mutually inhibited, do not lose their therapeutic properties and do not cause allergic reactions.
The right combination of vitamins will increase the overall effectiveness of the product and enhance the beneficial effects of each component.
Beneficially interact with each other:
- A, B1, E, C;
- B3, B1, B9, C;
- B12, B2, B6, B9
Disrupt each other and mutually cancel out the benefits:
- B12, A, C, E;
- B12 and B1;
- B6 and B1;
- E and D;
- B1 and B2;
- B12 and B3.
Attention! Ampoule vitamins C, A and E; B6 and B12; B9, C, E and A work best together.
Effect of application + before and after photos
The use of ampoule vitamins enables the fastest possible:
- to improve the health of hair follicles;
- stop hair loss, prevent baldness;
- stimulate blood circulation, increase growth rate;
- help in the fight against alopecia;
- improve the structure of the hair shaft;
- moisturize hair, prevent hair breakage;
- give your hair a healthy shine;
- protect against the harmful effects of sunlight and heat styling;
- get rid of dandruff;
- prevent the appearance of early gray hair.
Important: Rubbing the solution from a freshly opened ampoule into the scalp and then spreading it over the entire length of the strands is particularly effective.
Noticeable result comes after a course of treatment: the hair looks thicker, stronger, firmer, silky.
Reviews from those who have used
Tried to stop hair loss with balms, burdock oil, herbal decoctions, but in vain. Advised ampoules with B1, B6, B12, PP and aloe extract. After three weekly procedures of applying the formula to the washed hair, a miracle happened – my hair almost completely stopped falling out. I found it to be very effective.
After rubbing the oil solutions of tocopherol (E) and retinol (A) into the scalp, hair loss has decreased, it has gained a healthy shine. Very effective for growth and regrowth.
Proper use of ampoule vitamins, as well as preparations and home masks containing them, will be a good support for hair loss, helping to stop adverse processes, to achieve strengthening hair follicles and hair shafts. The large number of products on offer makes it possible to choose the one that suits your needs in terms of quality and price.