Table of Contents
Crispy and Delicious: How to Make Bacon in an Air Fryer
Making bacon in an air fryer is a great way to get that crispy, delicious bacon without all the mess and hassle of a traditional pan. Air fryers are becoming increasingly popular, and for good reason. They are fast, easy to use, and can produce delicious results. Here’s how to make bacon in an air fryer.
– Salt and pepper (optional)
1. Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
2. Place the bacon in the air fryer basket in a single layer.
3. Cook for 8-10 minutes, flipping the bacon halfway through.
4. Remove the bacon from the air fryer and place on a paper towel-lined plate.
5. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, if desired.
Tips for Perfect Bacon
– Use thick-cut bacon for the best results.
– If you want extra crispy bacon, cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
– For a smoky flavor, add a few drops of liquid smoke to the bacon before cooking.
– To avoid splattering, cover the air fryer basket with foil before cooking.
– Serve with eggs and toast for a classic breakfast.
– Add to a sandwich or wrap for a delicious lunch.
– Top a salad for a tasty dinner.
– Use as a topping for baked potatoes.
– Crumble over mac and cheese for a delicious twist.
– Store cooked bacon in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
– Freeze cooked bacon for up to 3 months.
– Reheat in the air fryer or in the microwave.